There are lots of opportunities to volunteer at The Little Theatre! All volunteering is, by nature, unpaid, however we will offer you our skills, help you learn something new and offer references
- You must be over 16 years old
- Be a part of the hard-working, dedicated and friendly front-of-house staff on show nights, by ushering at The Little Theatre!
- Sell/give out programmes
- Sell Raffle Tickets
- Serve drinks
- Collect tickets
- Inform the audience of show-running times
- Give directions around the building
- Be a friendly-face!
- Dress smartly for the evening to identify you as The Little Theatre staff.
- On your first time night as an usher you need to, arrive one hour before the performance for training, to familiarise yourself with the building and to give us your contact details.
- Arrive at least thirty minutes before for subsequent shifts in order to be briefed and to sell or give out programmes etc.
- If you sign up for a night then you are expected to do that night. If you change your mind or cannot do the shift, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can get a replacement.
- You should also be prepared to stay until the end if the performance.
- Expenses will not be paid but you will get to see the show that night for FREE!
To become an usher at The Little Theatre please contact firstname.lastname@example.org